Kellogg's Froot Loops Cereal (43.6 oz.)
About this item
Kellogg's Froot Loops™ Cereal is packed with a delicious fruity taste, fruity aroma and bright colors. Made with whole grains and lightly sweetened, Foot Loops Cereal is a fun part of a complete breakfast, and is a good source of fiber.
Kellogg's Froot Loops breakfast cereal is fortified with 11 essential vitamins and minerals and is low in fat. These colorful loops give kids of all ages a sweet and fruity start to the day.
- 3-Grain cereal
- Fortified with 11 vitamins and minerals
- Only 110 calories and 12 grams of sugar per serving
- Good source of fiber
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Can be used in child nutrition programs
- 2 Bags for freshness
From the Manufacturer
Kellogg’s Froot Loops™ is packed with delicious fruity taste, fruity aroma, and bright colors. Made with whole grains and lightly sweetened, Froot Loops is a fun part of a complete breakfast, and is a good source of fiber.
At A Glance
Add some colorful, fruity fun to the morning when you enjoy a balanced breakfast with a delicious bowl of Froot Loops® cereal. A serving of cereal and milk:
- Provides important protein and grains
- Provides the fiber and whole grains your kids need
- Helps refuel your body and brain
- Helps kick start your metabolism
The Benefits of Breakfast
A Nutritious Way to Begin the DayStarting the day with a balanced, great-tasting breakfast can help put you on the fast track to good nutrition and better overall health. While many kids and adults forget this important first meal, research has shown that sitting down for a nutritious breakfast along with leading an active lifestyle can help decrease the risk of obesity in people who tend to eat breakfast.
Cereal’s Role in a Nutritious BreakfastComing ready to eat out of the box without extra mess and cooking, cereal is a cornerstone of the busy American family's diet. Most Kellogg's® fortified cereals offer a low-fat, nutrient-dense, cholesterol-free food that encourages breakfast consumption. Studies have found that most children who consume breakfast cereal with milk tend to have a higher intake of essential vitamins and minerals including iron, calcium, and B and D vitamins than those who skip breakfast. Beyond the nutrients in the cereal itself, a serving of cereal is an excellent centerpiece for a balanced breakfast that includes fruit and milk. Children and adults alike enjoy the variety, flavors, and textures of cereal. Families benefit from the opportunity to sit down and eat as a family with a convenient, easy-to-serve food.
Prep time: 15 min
Total time: 1 hour
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup orange juice
2 cups Kellogg's Froot Loops cereal
2 cups powdered sugar
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
2 tablespoons orange juice
1. In small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large electric mixer bowl, beat the 1 cup margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and 1/2 cup orange juice. Beat well. Add flour mixture. Mix until well combined. Stir in Kellogg's Froot Loops cereal. Drop by level tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake at 350° F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from baking sheets. Cool on wire racks. When completely cooled, frost with Orange Icing. Decorate with additional cereal, whole or crushed.
Measure powdered sugar, margarine and orange juice in small mixing bowl. Beat until smooth.
Froot Loops Muffins
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 35 min
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup fat-free milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups Kellogg's Froot Loops cereal
1. In medium bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In small bowl combine egg, milk and oil. Add to flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Fold in cereal. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray or lined with foil bake cups.
3. Bake at 375° F about 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Kellogg Company is a leading producer of cereal and convenience foods—a company you can rely on for great-tasting, high-quality foods. Kellogg was founded in 1906, in Battle Creek, Michigan. For more than 100 years, innovation and their commitment to being the best has guided the company. From being the first company to offer premiums in cereal boxes to being the first to fortify their cereals, Kellogg has historically been a leader in industry, innovation, and marketing.
The founder, W.K. Kellogg, had a strong commitment to nutrition, health, and quality. His vision continues to drive improvement in the products and processes, with the goal of providing great-tasting, nutritious products that meet the most rigorous quality standards.
With more than 100 ready-to-eat cereals around the world, consumers count on Kellogg for great-tasting, convenient, and affordable choices that meet their nutrition needs.
Company HistoryAt Kellogg Company, we are driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. With more than 1,600 foods, Kellogg is the world's leading cereal company; second largest producer of cookies, crackers and savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company1 . Our brands – Kellogg's, Keebler, Special K, Pringles, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Pop-Tarts, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Cheez-It, Eggo, Mini-Wheats and more – nourish families so they can flourish and thrive.
- 1 This data was verified using global Euromonitor data for 2015.