Starbucks Pike Place K-Cups (72 ct.)
About this item
- Notes of cocoa and toasted nuts
- Rich, satisfying, balanced cup
- Brewed fresh daily in stores
Starbucks Pike Place is an all-time favorite—a medium roast coffee, well-rounded with subtle notes of cocoa and toasted nuts balancing the smooth mouthfeel. In 1971, Starbucks opened their first store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market. Reflecting on their heritage inspired the creation of this delicious blend. Brewed fresh every day in stores, it’s a rich, satisfying and balanced cup.
- Medium roast ground coffee
- 100% Arabica coffee
- For use in Keurig K-Cup Brewer
- (72) 0.43 oz. ea.
- Net weight: 31.4 oz.